The following activities will be implemented depending of the availability of funds in 2020.
Health and rehabilitation:
- Capacity building to various stakeholders
- Capacity building to PWDs on the rights
- Orient community groups both with and without disabilities on basics of CBR.
- Conduct campaign for policy implementation
- Establish and join active collaborations with local government and other Non-state actors
- Prepare and distribute 2000 IEC materials for awareness creation.
- Meeting with state officers and head of health facilities.
- Conducting base line survey
- Conducting pre-survey training to enumerators (data collectors) on the kind of data to be collected.
- Conducting study tour with teachers to special schools either in Bukoba or Muleba.
- Conducting meetings with parents of children with disabilities supported by CBIDO in inclusive education.
- Form and train 5 school inclusive clubs on child rights.
- Conduct campaign for improvement and /or full implementation of policies related to social economic empowerment.
- Conducting training to local government leaders, religious leaders, on the rights of persons with disabilities, Basic CBR principles.
- Office renovation
- Purchase of alternative source of power
- Water drilling
- Office furniture
- Organization publicity materials (Staff uniforms)